My Lovelies

Friday 6 January 2012

Faking It ...Airbrush Abs !

Hi everyone , how are you all ? This is a post that I'm sure you all will love , its something i love anyway ! If you've ever wanted a toned and defined stomach keep reading .....
So today i learnt how to ... AIRBRUSH ABS  hehe how excited i was and obviously put myself forward to be the model for my tutor :) I found this extremely fun and we all had a blast . So heres how we did it , first we sprayed the stomach with a bronze golden colour to give a health glow . Then we used a dark brown grease paint to just gently draw the abs . I then blended this out and went in with the airbrush ! I used a silicone based airbase colour for this and the colour was 05 i think but don't quote me on that . With the airbrush i went over the blended lines and shaded and had a foundation brush at the ready for any mistakes and to blend . Finally for a 3d effect i added the white silicone based colour and filled in the abs :) there you have it airbrush abs in a flash , enjoy xx

My kind friend Jona airbrushed me ....

And i did his :)





So what do you think ? Do you like airbrush abs or have you ever done them ?

Mica
xxx

8 comments:

  1. haha what a fun post! I think they look pretty real! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats amazing haha! Shame it wouldn't stay on long on the beach.. haha.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny post!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of air-brush abs before. How neat!

    I also wanted to let you know that I gave you a Liebstar Blog award! Check out my blog for the guidelines if you wanted to participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome,I'm a brown girl haha never tried it lol great post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've had a few shoots where the Makeup Artist has airbrushed abs. You cannot tell so long as you use the right color(s) and angle of the picture/video.

    www.VisuallyCreativeVideo.com

    ReplyDelete