My Lovelies

Sunday 8 January 2012

Thankkyouuu :)

Hi my lovelies this is a super excited post to thank the lovely Reese at http://randomlyreese.blogspot.com/ check her out :) for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award . I am really excited as this is my first award and i never thought id get one , EVER !!

This blog award is for bloggers with fewer than 200 followers and that are new to the world of blogging !




Here is how to participate in this nomination/award giving fun!
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog 
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!!
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!


So here are my 5 top picks :)


1. Lucy at
  http://lucylikesblogging.blogspot.com/  
I love reading this girls blog i love reading her reviews /opinion on products  and i think she has a fab blog its a must read for anyone into fashion , beauty and lifestyle you can just tell how much effort she puts into her blog so check her out :)


2. Meg at 
http://megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com/
Okay so Meg is 20 and at uni studying English and theatre , on her blog she shares everything from  NOTD to hauls to reviews but she does this all with the student budget in mind . I love reading this girls blog and she's freakinn gawjus guys so check her out u won't be disappointed ! 

3. Katie Alice at 
 http://www.katiealicexo.blogspot.com/
Ahh this girl is a breath of fresh air she's always posting on her blog from fitness to reviews to hauls she's always happy and she likes tea like me aha check her out for a good read ! 

4.Hollie Galvin at
http://h0lliedays.blogspot.com/
A lovely blog and and even lovelier girl :) i can read and read with this blog as it has always got something on there , her blog for me is very relaxed and and thats why i always read it . Pop over and view her page see what you think .

5.Ekaete at
http://redlipsandroses.blogspot.com/
Love this girl she's so funny and is very honest in her reviews +hauls , she is very down to earth girlie and posts about everything she's a brilliant blogger and you need to check her out if you haven't already !

Sooo congrats Lovely Ladies + i would once again like to thank REESE (check her out she's a cutie ) for awarding me this award i am very thankful ! 

6 comments:

  1. OMG, thank you so much! I'm so touched, can't stop grinning!
    So sweet of you hun, gonna def do a post about the award before the end of the day.
    Bless you babe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Liebster Award. Found this blog via Reese :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tamyr thankyou huni :) i will check your blog out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for mentioning me on your blog. Only started a week ago so very sweet of you! Love your blog also looking forward to your next post:)
    Thanks again hun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted a comment on this this morning and it didn't show up :( thankyou very much, my second award! appreciate it , as you know I've also given you an award on my blog :D xo

    ReplyDelete